EmCo offers multiple training packages for employees and managers. Training is key in any organization to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding personal conduct and individual responsibility. Your employees may know that you can’t punch a co-worker, but do they know that verbal threats are prohibited and how to respond in a workplace situation that could become violent? Everyone agrees that discrimination is illegal, but do your managers know what to do when they overhear a discriminatory comment or see something inappropriate on a computer? EmCo’s trainings will provide your employees with the knowledge they need to fully comply with your policies.
Each training offered by EmCo is relevant to all employees in a company. These trainings will be based upon the law, best practices, and your policies. EmCo’s trainings use real life examples to help people understand how their conduct affects the company, other employees, and their own future. In addition, each training contains additional information to help managers fulfill their key role as the eyes, ears, and responders for the company.
For companies interested in a series of trainings, EmCo can bundle together a “university” package so all your employees, or a set of managers, can be fully trained on topics necessary to your success.
Examples of trainings offered by EmCo include:
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination/Retaliation
- Workplace Violence
- Crisis Management – How to Be Prepared For a Lawsuit So They Will Be Less Likely To Sue
- Confidentiality and Data Security
- Addressing Alcohol and Drug Use
- Absence Management (Family Medical Leave Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Bullying and Workplace Misconduct
- Policies and Practices Specific to Your Company (great for new hires)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Law (for government and government contractors)
- Massachusetts Open Meeting Law (for government and volunteer public boards)
If there is a training you believe would help your company that we don’t list, we can discuss developing content specific to your needs.
Please contact EmCo to discuss your training needs.